- The MCLA Allegrettos will be joining us next Sunday in worship. This is always a great morning full of music and worship.
- The Board of Christian Education will be recognizing graduates on May 21st in worship. If you know of any ACTIVE members or guests who will be graduating HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, or children entering KINDERGARTEN or THIRD GRADE in the fall, please email the office at email@example.com as soon as possible with their name, grade, and school. Thank you!
- VBS Planning Meeting : Monday, April 24th @ 6pm -- Anyone who would like to help with VBS in any way (teaching, organzizing, cooking, decorating, crafting and more) is asked to try and attend as we kick-off our planning. VBS will be held July 17th-21st from 5-8:30pm.
- Potluck Pals : Friday, April 28th @ 6pm -- Bring a potluck dish to share (appetizer, main dish, dessert) and enjoy some time as we fellowship together.
- Family Camp by the Sea : May 26th-29th (Memorial Day Weekend) -- Join us for our annual Family Camp at Oceanwood in Maine. The cost is $137.50 per adult and $68.75 per child (ages 6-12) and free for kids 5 and under. This price includes lodging and 7 meals. This is a weekend full of Christian fellowship, games and a lot of ocean time. A sign up sheet is available in the chapel at the welcome center. The deadline for sign-ups is May 1st! Complete payment is due no later than May 15th.
- Mother/Daughter Banquet : Saturday, May 13th @ 5pm -- Grab that special woman in your life and plan to join us! This year, the theme is Daughters of the King and we will start with a pot roast dinner in the Eagle St Rm followed by entertainment from the Berkshire Line Dancers. Tickets are $12 for adults and $7 for children ages 6-12. Tickets can be purchased at the welcome center after worship or from the church office during the week.
- Clarity Evangelism Retreat : Saturday, May 6th from 9am-3pm -- Jeff Johnson from ABC-USA will be with us for a day of evangelism training. The presentation will center on his book Got Style, which is designed to help all in the Body of Christ to discover their personal style of evangelism. All participants will be given a copy of the book and are asked to make a donation to cover the cost of the book and a light lunch that will be served. Jeff will then be preaching in worship on Sunday, continuing the same theme of sharing our faith. Consider setting aside this time to better equip yourself as a follower of Christ.
- Camp Ashmere -- registration is open and all forms are available at the Welcome Center or online at their website campashmere.org
- Operation Christmas Child collects a different item each month and there is collection box on the Missions table in the chapel -- for April, we are collecting small stuffed animals or dolls.
- Don't forget you can join us Wednesday nights at our Family Bible Study/Awana Night! Awana starts at 6pm for all our kiddos and there are several Bible study options for adults at start at 6:15pm. Come and join us midweek for a great time of fellowship and learning!
Have a blessed week and we hope to see you soon!